Odisha Labour Card New List 2020:
In this article, we give Odisha Shramik Card List 2020 to our labourers.
Workers will give complete information about how to remove cards ( Odisha Labour Card 2020) so that you can improve your social and economic status by taking advantage of this scheme in large number.
Shramik Card List 2020: In this article, we will present the entire process of how to get this labour card (Majdoor Card 2020) and how we will see the benefits of our labourers, as well as how we can see this list?
The purpose of social and economic empowerment of our labourers and sisters has been set under this scheme, which will benefit the welfare of our working class.
Basic information of the Labour Card 2020 List Scheme:
We are presenting basic information related to this scheme to all our labourers so that you can take maximum benefit of this scheme.
This scheme has been started for our labourers who have been living below the poverty line. This scheme will lead to social and economic upliftment of our labouring brothers and they will be able to join the mainstream of society.
Some of the most important benefits from this card are as follows –
- Under this scheme, the children of our labourers are given scholarships by the government.
- Through this scheme, the children of our labourers are awarded scholarships from first grade to M.A.
- If there are any daughters in the house of our labourers, they will be given financial assistance of Rs 55 thousand from the government.
- There are a lot of extra benefits which include Pension for Labours, Medical Expenses, Death Benefit, Maternity Benefit, Loans and advance for construction of House, The assistance of Purchase of working tools, etc
The above were some characteristics that we have presented to you.
What benefits will be gained from the Labour Card Scheme 2020?
We want to tell our labouring brothers that, in this way, we are putting before you a complete list of the benefits that our labourers will get from the labour card.
- With this card, you will get the benefit of Accessibility and Housing Scheme,
- This card will determine the future and life security of our labouring brothers,
- Workers will get the benefit of health and life insurance
- Our pregnant sisters will get maternity facility,
- Silicosis sufferers will get benefits etc.
- Our labouring brothers will benefit from the above benefits.
Number Of Beneficiaries
The following beneficiaries are included in the different districts of Odisha. If you click on the number you will also get a list of beneficiaries:-
|District Name||Number Of Beneficiaries|
Which documents will be required for this card?
The complete list of necessary documents for making labour card is as follows:
- Age proof for this you can take document like Birth Certificate, School leaving certificate and certificate issued by government medical officers.
- Employment Certificate.
- Nomination form
- 3 passport size images
Based on the above documents, our labourers can easily get labourers cards under this scheme.
Who are eligible for this scheme?
- There are few eligibility criteria for applying the Odisha Labor Card which is listed below:
- Resident based criteria-Only Odisha based person is eligible for this.
- Age-based criteria-He or She must be between 18 to 60 years age.
- Occupation based criteria-Only construction worker is eligible for this.
What are the steps to download Odisha Labour Card List:
If you want to check the beneficiary list of Odisha Labour Card then you must follow the simple steps given below:
- Visit the official site of Odisha Labour Cart i.e, labour.odisha.gov.in
- On the site’s homepage, click and open on the Report option.
- There you will see the Districtiwise Beneficiary Information on your screen
- Select your district.
- He Detailed list will be displayed on your screen.
How will the Labor Job card be made?
Our labourers can get their labourers job cards made very easily. Workers’ cards are made and given for 5 days, for which all they have to do is to complete a few steps, which are as follows:
- To apply, our labourers have to visit the Panchayat Samiti or the Atal Seva Kendra,
- The application form has to be filled,
- A copy of the required documents has to be submitted,
- Your receipt will be given to you and
- After 5 days you will be given a labour card.
- After completing the above steps, our labourers can easily and easily get their labourers made.
How to Apply For Odisha Labour Card
- First of all visit the official website of Odisha Labour Card List Which is ” http://bocboard.labdirodisha.gov.in/Building/BuildingHome.jsp#NoBack”
- Then click on “Download Option“
- A new page will appear where you will find registration form or directly click the below-given link
- Download the form and take a print out of it
- Fill the application form with all the necessary information
- And the last step is to submit the application form along with registration fee of Rs. 20 to the nearest department office.