CEO Karnataka Voter List 2020:
Karnataka CEO New Final Voter List 2020 Pdf Download with Photo | Voter List 2020 Karnataka |
In this article, We are going to discuss the important questions related to Karnataka Voter List 2020 such as eligibility, new final list with photo Pdf Download Voter ID Registration Procedure, how to download etc. The Election Commission decided of India has decided to announce the voter list for the year 2020 through its official websites i.e, ceokarnataka.kar.nic.in All those people whose name is mentioned on that voter list will be able to vote their Leader, which is best to handle the power as CM of Karnataka and work well for their Welfare.
What are the Eligibility Criteria to Vote in Karnataka Election?
Here are some of the eligibility criteria which are given below to Vote in Karnataka Assembly elections:
- Health Criteria– Candidate must be mentally healthy so he can decide why he is voting and for what benefits.
- Resident Criteria– Only Indian is eligible to vote, not an outsider.
- Region Criteria– candidates must be a permanent resident of the region which he intends to vote.
- Qualified or Disqualified criteria– Candidates should not be disqualified from voting because of participating in the corrupt practices or any type of election-related issues.
- Age Criteria– Candidates have attained the age of 18 years on the first of January.
How to get registration in Karnataka Voter ID?
You have to follow given below steps to register yourself in Karnataka Voter List in any assembly constituency:
- You have to visit Karnatak Voter official websites i.e, https://www.nvsp.in/
- Now Click on Login/Registration Button
- After that click on Don’t have an account, Register as a new user
- You have to fill the form which is mentioned there.
- Finally, click on the “Register” button.
Direct Link to Download CEO Final Voter List 2020 Karnataka
|S.No||Name Of District|
|10||UTTARA KANNADA ಉತ್ತರ ಕನ್ನಡ|
|22||BANGALORE RURAL ಬೆಂಗಳೂರು ಗ್ರಾಮಾಂತರ|
|26||DAKSHINA KANNADA ದಕ್ಷಿಣ ಕನ್ನಡ|
|30||ಬೆಂಗಳೂರು / BANGALORE|
What is the process to search Name in the Karnataka Voter List?
Not only the Voter ID is necessary to vote in Lok Sabha or Assembly elections. To voter, it is necessary that a candidate’s name is also mentioned in the voter list of the particular assembly or Lok Sabha constituency.
To search that your name is mentioned or not on the Karnataka Voter list you have to follow the given below steps:
- First, visit the official website which is “https://electoralsearch.in/”
- When you click on this given link, a web page will be open on your screen.
- On this webpage, two options will be provided to you that is-
- Search by EPIC number
- Search by details
- Click on your desired option which will be much easier for you.
- Submit all the mentioned details which are given on the page
- Click on search
- The details of your voter ID will be displayed on your screen.
- Now you are able to see your details of Voter ID which is displayed on your screen.
How to Download Chief Electoral Officer Karnataka Voter List:
If you want to download Karnataka electoral roll of Karnataka state with a photo then you have to follow the given below steps:
- Firstly you have to visit the official site of Chief Electoral Officer Karnataka official websites i.e, https://www.ceokarnataka.kar.nic.in/
- When you click on the given link, the homepage of Chief Electoral Officer (CEO) Karnataka official websites will open on your screen.
- On this website’s homepage, you will see the entire list of all districts of Karnataka. Click on district website links.
- After choosing your desired district, a new page will be displayed on your screen.
- On the newly opened page, you will see the list of Assembly constituencies of that district.
- The list of polling stations will open in front of your desktop after selecting your Assembly Constituency
- Finally, you will have to fill the CAPTCHA code and click on the Download button.
- Thus, the list will be downloaded on your screen.
What is the process to know your Polling Station?
To know your Polling Station details you have to follow the steps given below:
- You need to visit the official website of the Chief Electoral Officer Karnataka I,e, https://www.ceokarnataka.kar.nic.in/
- On clicking on the above link, the homepage page of CEO Karnataka will open on your screen.
- Click on the “view-electoral roll 2020” options given on the homepage.
- Again click on the “final electoral roll 2020”after that a new page will appear in front of you.
- List of districts will appear on your screen, search your respective district and click on it.
- After that, select your A/C name and polling stations and then a wise list will be opened.
- Now you have to search your polling station and select the given link available in the opposite column.
- The final step, fill the CAPTCHA which will be opened in front of you and select the download options.
What are some Helpline Number which I can use to clear my query?
For any query voter can contact on the below-given helpline number:
- Toll-free 1950
- Bengaluru urban 080+1950
- Bengaluru Rural 08119+1950
- Ramnagara 08113+1950
- State voter helpline 1800 4255 1950
That’s all for today’s article friends. I hope you like the above-given information and we love to know your opinion on the Online Voting System so let us know your opinion on this type of System to Vote and select Leader. Do you think this online system of voting corruption issues on voting will reduce or Not?
Check More Useful Links You Would Like
- Sakhi Yojana Registration Form
- Raj Kaushal Portal Online Registration
- Vidhwa Pension Yojana
- Majdur Bhatta Yojana Online Registration
- PM Shram Mandhan Yojana